Motorized Cabbits

Let’s talk about motorized cabbits. Motorized cabbits are fictional creatures that are similar to humans, but have a sweatshirt over their knees and hop like a rabbit, but this version is tuned. Cabbits but with engines. Now, most of these cabbits are powered by 50cc 1 cylinder gasoline engines, that generate about 0.21 hp and 4lbft, along with 70 mpg. They have a centrifugal clutch, a 2 speed manual transmission, underdrive and overdrive, and they have a spring and foot mount which springs the back legs up and down, causing to move forward. But what about the front legs?

1 Like

did you know, in the doog engine, “the cabbiteer engine”, as some people call it, is made of blades (they variate like piston engines, like I4(inline4) V8(V shaped block, 4 pistons on each side), so this is B4, or such things (although you can’t have a V in a doog engine), but, however, since i designed the “doog engine” in 2018, and since i heard about the “rotary engine” and havent forgotten much since then, works similar but not completely the same. these blades “roundruns” i call them, are in a housing much like the rotary engine, very tightly. now, the most recent idea i got up with is where a sparkplug is on a blade, sending it forward (rather than a “sparkcup” which was located (3 of them) around the housing, but, as to my knowledge i dont think it would work. one moment you’d have a power range, next you wouldnt. so, i designed (like the piston engine, it has a camshaft for valves), connects up to a camshaft, opening a valve in a cup, sending the fuel out in between the blades (chambers, i call them), and, the sparkplug on the side of the blade, fires, sending it the way it was intended, the side it was on. this spins the crankshaft (shaftrod, i call it), and the cycle starts again.

1 Like

The :slightly_smiling_face: