- The new voxel avatars are here! Old avatars have been removed and new voxel avatars are now in their place.
- The Marketplace is now live again!
- Players can now make their own designs and submit them for approval to be sold on the Marketplace. Once approved, players receive commission on the sales generated by their items.
- Refunds were granted for all player clothing. If you bought clothing prior to 01/27/2021, you were refunded the full amount that you paid.
- We added sets so players can find items that match other items easier. In the future you will be able to buy sets as a whole, rather than individually.
- Profiles got an update, including friending, messaging, friends list, etc.
- You can once again send and receive friend requests from players (even from their profiles!).
- We redesigned the layout of the website, including some visual changes to the header.
- We changed currency icons and names to better suit our brand.
- World to Build’s logos got an update.
- The landing page has been removed for now.
- We added a bug report feature so players can submit bug reports directly from the website.
- The worlds page got a visual upgrade.
- The My Worlds page got an update, and we remade the template starter system to be more efficient.
- The dashboard is now “home”. The page has also been redesigned.
- We added a birthday prompt to capture player’s birthdates. This is so we can limit certain features to younger audiences.
- The My Money page has been redesigned. It now shows both purchase and commission history.
- Referral codes were removed. We are moving to a #user tag system where players can refer one another through their user tags.
- We added a help page with FAQs, how to contact us, and more!
- Player search received some backend improvements, and suspended players will no longer show in search results.
- Account settings received an update. You can now view your previous billing and suspension history from your account settings.
- Nicknames are now able to be used by all players.
- We added customizable chat color in your account settings. This will allow players to choose their name’s chat color as it is displayed in worlds.
- Player accounts are no longer restricted to one verified email. You may sign up with the same email multiple times if you choose to do so.
- We changed our stance on profanity. Profanity is permitted on World to Build so long as it is not harassing or targeted. Some areas of the website will have a stricter filter than others (for example, #user tags and nicknames), and intentionally avoiding the stricter filter may not end well.
No bug fixes in this update.
If you run into a bug, please let us know by submitting a bug report or visiting us on Discord. We will post additional bug fixes and changes on this thread as they are made. Thanks!