No updates in this release.
- Playing and building modes now launch from the Opera browser. This is our oldest and probably most embarrassing bug (please forgive us). Credit to the 30+ people who reported this to us.
- An XSS issue on player search was fixed. Thank you @leet for finding and reporting this bug.
- An XSS issue on the world’s page was fixed. Thank you @Alyx for finding and reporting this bug.
- World descriptions were not displaying in the correct format and showed html characters where they shouldn’t have. Not anymore! Thank you @Alyx for reporting this bug.
- A few security bugs were found with the edit avatar page and we resolved them. Thank you to @leet for finding and reporting them to us.
- Profile descriptions could be stretched into oblivion with repetitive characters but has been fixed. This wasn’t reported, but I saw a few players doing it and was able to fix it.
If you run into a bug, please let us know by submitting a bug report or visiting us on Discord. We will post additional bug fixes and changes on this thread as they are made. Thanks!