When editing a section of an arm or leg template on the voxel editor, allow us to see other sections too.

Currently, on the voxel editor, when you insert an arm or leg template to work upon with, the template prohibits you from seeing other sections of the arm/leg when you work on a section of it.

For instance, as seen on the screenshot below, the leg template is divided into two sections. One for the leg and one for what I’m assuming would be a shoe or foot. When you edit one section, the other section will turn gray. I know that this was probably done to reduce frustration and to make sure designers only edit certain sections or areas of the template with ease, but, in reality, it’s actually doing more harm than good to designers, in my opinion.
I don’t know about you, but I’m personally more frustrated while editing an arm or a leg template compared to something like a head or a body template which aren’t divided into sections.

What do you think?

As a lot may consider an update such as this quite unnecessary, I thought I’d attach a poll to see if others feel the same way while editing an arm and/or a leg template.

Do you agree that editing an arm or a leg template is quite frustrating at the moment?
  • Yes, I do.
  • No, I do not.

0 voters